Monday, December 27, 2010

Intermezzo: ONC Standards and Interoperability Framework Initiatives

Before the 3rd movement of my blog series -- on information liquidity, the trickle becoming a flood, and final post yet to be named -- I was busy just before Christmas writing responses to a call for comments on the ONC Standards and Interoperability Framework initiatives. I posted my responses on the ONC FACA blog (I had multiple responses, all on December 22nd around 2pm).

I'm also working with others on responses to the recent 108-page PCAST report on "realizing the full potential of health information technology to improve healthcare for Americans." More on that later...

So now, back to the post-holiday catchup and to the 3rd movement!

David

1 comment:

  1. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. https://great-wonders-of-the-kingdom.blogspot.com/2021/07/esg-initiatives-to-carry-out-for-people.html

    ReplyDelete